I was more wondering for my own record, not to put production on that
version.

I am running into an issue where webmail works, webcit works, but IMAP was
not working. Not sure if it is an SSL issue or not, but it was a show
stopper. Also, is there a quick way to go through and mark all messages for
all users read?

One feature which really needs to be included is a way to send a message to
ALL users of the local system. It should not be limited by network bandwidth
etc, because it is a local command going to a local system. Is this doable?