Attached for consideration is a minor addition to easyinstall..

-k or --keep  Keep (retain) sources in /usr/src

Diff is attached.  I think this (or something like it) would be helpful for
growing the installed base of Citadel source code.

It certainly makes it easy to build.  Anytime after installation..    cd
/usr/src/citadel-build-xxxx  # edit some files..  make upgrade  make install

I'm going to post it in support for anybody who wants take a stab at
fixing/changing things.

57a58,76
> KEEP_SRC=false
>
> # -k --keep is a command line argument to retain the build directory in /usr/src
> # And why /usr/src, why not make it configurable? Well, go ahead and configure it.
> # But /usr/src is Linux Standard Base & standard (optional) FHS.
> # See https://refspecs.linuxfoundation.org/FHS_3.0/fhs/ch04s12.html
> # Without this option, easyinstall will use /tmp as if nothing ever happened.
>
> while [ "$1" != "" ]; do
>  	case $1 in
> 		-k | --keep )	shift
> 							KEEP_SRC=true;
> 							;;
> 	esac
> 	shift
> done
>
> if $KEEP_SRC ; then WORKDIR=/usr/src; echo "Sources will be retained in /usr/src"; fi

144d162
<
220c238,239
< rm -rf $BUILD 2>/dev/null
---
> if ! $KEEP_SRC; then  rm -rf $BUILD 2>/dev/null ; fi

917c936
< rm -fr $BUILD
---