Well the multi arch pull fails for 64bit as it cant find it in the manifest.  Sort of what i expected to be honest.  Unlike forcing a specific architecture during the pull where it just complains ( but runs ) here it says "screw you its not there" and hard stop.  ( in my case its "linux/arm64/v8" but would be different for other 64bit boards depending on the CPU revision. )

I realize you are not officially supporting us 64 bit ARM guys yet, but at least forcing the 32bit pull works, so unless you switch it over to only multi, might be worth adding it to the documentation.

Mon Aug 23 2021 01:27:06 PM EDT from IGnatius T Foobar Subject: Re: New Docker Images
Might as well have this conversation here.

First things first: I figured out how to do a "multiarch" build, so there will no longer be different tags for different architectures. "latest" now supports AMD64, i386, and ARMv7. I built a script to push nightly builds, so hopefully we've got a bit of a CI/CD pipeline started.

So anyway, this means you can now test on any host by doing this:

docker run -it --rm --network=host citadeldotorg/citadel

The above command will run an instance of Citadel that is completely ephemeral; this means your database will cease to exist when it exits. Perfect for testing.
To run it persistently you have to mount a persistent volume as indicated on the web site.

To check for a new version, just do:

docker pull citadeldotorg/citadel

And there are no plans to discontinue Easy Install.