Touched a lot of files and complete rewrite of Visit support functions.
Most of the logic centralized in user_ops.c to keep it clean and tried to
optimize code and performance.

If you have any questions let me know.  I left merge request unassigned.
If you approve without any changes, I will plan to approve the merge as you
said.

Building and Testing:

1. This version will upgrade the database records and the database will no
longer be reverse compatible.  Recommend copying your database and restoring
after testing.

2. I changed the REV_LEVEL for citserver to 981 and my Visit record is also
981.  When generating the new release with do-release.sh, you will need to
change the REV_LEVEL back to 980.  If you release before merging the Visit
code, the Visit version number will also have to change.