All right everyone, this is the one to test.  I think I've fixed all of the
conditions that would make it corrupt the database.  PLEASE test this version
if you have the ability to.   (The version currently in git master, not the
release version on the web site.)

 The funny thing is, in the process of reworking the code base so that we
can move away from Berkeley DB, I ended up making Berkeley DB more stable.
 I think the way we were using it may have been "wrong" for a LONG time.
We'll still develop a more modern backend, but hopefully it won't be quite
as urgent anymore.  I *hate* hearing from sites that had to restore backups
or run the cleanup job.

 Again, if you're running the development tree, please give it a good workout.
 I also included a new utility called "loadtest" that does nothing except
post and delete messages in five random rooms, so that will help you out.
  I haven't gotten it to corrupt my database at all under the new code, even
if I hard kill the server while running multiple instances of the load test.