On 2018-03-13, 20:36 GMT, Ray Gallagher wrote:
> This may be the incorrect forum for this question, in which case apologies.

This is absolutely the most perfect place to ask such question.

> I would like to be able to default that step. Is it possible
> to send "perform" as a parameter to the Rename command?

Not without some coding changes in ropevim (or perhaps ropemode,
not sure).

And given that I believe, that future is with some multi-editor
solutions based LSP,
https://github.com/Microsoft/language-server-protocol), I am not
willing to invest any work to ropevim. Most Python solutions are
based on rope, so I see future for it, but I am deeply
suspicious for anything above. I am trying vim-lsp (there is
also much bigger LanguageClient-neovim), neither of which is
really there yet, but I don’t see the future for ropevim. If
anybody wants to care, I am willing to gave the repo immediately
(together with ropemode).

Best,

Matěj
--
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mc...@ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

..every Man has a Property in his own Person. This no Body has
any Right to but himself. The Labour of his Body, and the Work of
his Hands, we may say, are properly his. .... The great and chief
end therefore, of Mens uniting into Commonwealths, and putting
themselves under Government, is the Preservation of their
Property.
    -- John Locke, "A Treatise Concerning Civil Government"

--

---