>If you want to make a lasting contribution to the project, work on
>something that's aligned to the goals of the project

I agree with you fully in that fixing existing features and replicating
those on windows is better for ReactOS.
But I have a strong personal interest in this issue, and this is where I'll
be working for now.
Regardless of if ReactOS at the end uses the new scheduler or not, I will be
fixing any bugs and compatibility issues in ntoskrnl that I find in the way,
so there will be direct benefits for ReactOS anyway.
Also, I'm finding a lot of chaos with the crt, ndk, psdk, ddk, and mingw
includes. I'm trying to leave that as is to keep sync with ROS and because
fixing those would be a lot of work, but as I work more I see the need to
fix many. Perhaps I'll have to engage a major review of all that despite its
cost, which would be very good for ReactOS as well.
And as I said, afterwards I intend to work on general bug and compatibility
fixing... subject to time availability.

> One doesn't usually start a discussion about something and at the same
> time dismiss the need to discuss it. If you came here to brag, you came
> to the wrong place

I stated I didn't want to discuss, and this ends here. I only wanted to tell
you what I'm doing and asking how should I commit fixes.
I'm sorry for my rude answer to Alex. I tend to be rude, yes. I hate useless
discussions. I should not have answered that way.

Cheers,

Jose Catena
DIGIWAVES S.L.