Am 06.03.2012 01:11, schrieb cae...@myopera.com:
After a quick look into your problems with patchbot it seems that vbox scripts
were missing some errorlevel checks, which should bail out the test run at
prepare stage when ISO was not present (which is the situation when you dont
pass the proper revision/id number. Same thing was with newcc1 tests. I added
some debug prints so if my current solution wont do its job, i`ll at least know
bit more about the problem.

By that occasion i found out a problem with current ROSBE - its not emitting
proper ERRORLEVEL at the end of the build, due to tee/buildtime/flash/sound
playback or any of similar crap that is getting the final ERRORLEVEL value. For
main building step i hacked around this issue by simply checking for ISO file
at the end and erroring out if its not there. For host building part, this is
more complicated. I tried removing the stuff mentioned above, but it still
doesnt work. Dreimer: it would be of help if you could fix this problem.

Why don't you use mingw32-make instead of make?