Hello,
Let me invite you to the monthly status meeting taking place last Thursday of this month, 26th of July, 19:00 UTC.

The meeting will be at irc://fezile.reactos.org (Port 6667, no SSL) in the channel #meeting. Note that the IRC service will only be started shortly before the meeting. Your participation passwords will be emailed to you shortly before the meeting starts. If someone still is not getting passwords sent before a meeting - please email Colin or Pierre before the meeting started to get one.

In order to save time, let's choose who is going to be the minute taker on the upcoming meeting. As usual, volunteers are welcome.

he agenda will be posted shortly before the meeting, suggestions are welcome (send them to my email as usual).

With the best regards,
Aleksey Bragin.