I can't make it today, but I have some points that I think need to be
addressed nonetheless:
- next round of developer contracts
- state of trunk (in one word: excellent) and plans for the next
  release (i.e. expected features/fixes, optionally a schedule)
  [seeing people try to use 0.3.14 isn't fun]

Best regards,
Thomas

On 2012-08-28 17:19, Aleksey Bragin wrote:
Hello,
Let me invite you to the monthly status meeting taking place last
Thursday of this month, 30th of August, 19:00 UTC.

The meeting will be at irc://fezile.reactos.org (Port 6667, no SSL) in
the channel #meeting, if the server works. If not, then an alternative
place will be announced here. Note that the IRC service will only be
started shortly before the meeting. Your participation passwords will be
emailed to you shortly before the meeting starts.
If someone still is not getting passwords sent before a meeting - please
email Colin or Pierre before the meeting started to get one.

In order to save time, let's choose who is going to be the minute taker
on the upcoming meeting. As usual, Z98 is welcome to volunteer.

lol

The agenda will be posted shortly before the meeting, suggestions are
welcome (send them to my email as usual).

With the best regards,
Aleksey Bragin.