The credentials for the meeting just have been sent, and the server has
been started.
As a reminder, the meeting will be on fezile.reactos.org, port 6667 (no
SSL), channel #meeting.
The meeting will be private. If you don't have credentials, you cannot
attend it.

In case you didn't receive your credentials where you should, please
contact me.

Regards,

On 23/04/2014 23:02, Aleksey Bragin wrote:
> Hello,
> Let me invite you to the monthly status meeting taking place last
> Thursday of this month, 24th of April, 19:00 UTC. And this date is
> very close to now!
>
> IRC service will only be started shortly before the meeting. Your
> participation passwords and server address will be emailed to you
> shortly before the meeting starts, and they are going to be different
> once again as they are not stored in any database. Hopefully it's not
> much of inconvenience.
> If someone still is not getting passwords sent before a meeting -
> please email Pierre before the meeting started to get one.
>
> Please send agenda proposals to me before the meeting, so that we can
> start with a proposed agenda.
>
> Regards,
> Aleksey Bragin

Pierre Schweitzer<pierre at reactos.org>