Hi,

The credentials just have been sent and the server started. As a
reminder, the server is running on fezile.reactos.org:6667, channel
#meeting. No SSL (yet).
In case you didn't have your credentials, you cannot attend the meeting
(private). Contact me if anything wrong.

Regards,

On 30/07/2014 11:11, Aleksey Bragin wrote:
> Hello,
> Let me invite you to the monthly status meeting taking place tomorrow,
> 31st of July, 19:00 UTC. If there are any proposals regarding moving
> the meeting date/time - please send them today.
>
> IRC service will only be started shortly before the meeting. Your
> participation passwords and server address will be emailed to you
> shortly before the meeting starts, and they are going to be different
> once again as they are not stored in any database. Hopefully it's not
> much of inconvenience.
> If someone still is not getting passwords sent before a meeting -
> please email Pierre before the meeting started to get one.
>
> Please send agenda proposals to me before the meeting, so that we can
> start with a proposed agenda.
>
> Also all developers, please, may I so kindly ask you to prepare a very
> brief one-two lines message containing two things:
> 1. What you did since the previous meeting
> 2. What you are going to do in the coming month
>
> This is needed to understand who is working on what, to plan things, etc.
>
> Prepare that in advance! Everyone will have max 1 minute!
>
> Regards,
> Aleksey Bragin

Pierre Schweitzer <pierre at reactos.org>
System & Network Administrator