As a side note, it was interesting to note that the way people look at
ReactOS changed a bit. Cannot say why though. We're still a hobby
project for many, but some start thinking about things they could do
with ReactOS.

One project is considering shipping ReactOS as a LiveCD to allow their
users to flash their USB devices without using Windows.
I won't give name here, I let them study how suitable ReactOS is for
their needs, and come back at us/release if that's OK.

If I've got more news on this, I'll forward.

Pierre Schweitzer <pie...@reactos.org>
System & Network Administrator
Senior Kernel Developer
ReactOS Deutschland e.V.