Hi Timo,

Am 17.05.2015 um 10:41 schrieb Timo Kreuzer:
> The names for our builders / testers don't seem to be optimal to me.

Yep, you're right. Our list of builders has grown, so the original
naming scheme is far from perfect.

> Build_GCCLin_Debug
> Build_GCCLin_Release
> Build_GCCWin

Naming one "Debug" and leaving this out for the others doesn't look good
to me. Maybe we'll have a Build_GCCWin_Release someday, this would imply
renaming Build_GCCWin then.
Let's just leave out "_Debug" and have it as an implicit default.

> Build_MSVC_x64
> Build_MSVC_x86

Okay, here we have the architecture as well. But once the x64 version
gets more popular, we'll probably have an x64 GCC builder as well.
Let's simply add the architecture to all builders.

> Test_KVM
> Test_VBox
> Test_VMW
> Test_VMW_Hybrid
> Test_WHS

Yep, this is simple and conveys all information.
So my final suggestion for all builders:

Build_GCCLin_x86
Build_GCCLin_x86_Release
Build_GCCWin_x86
Build_MSVC_x64
Build_MSVC_x86
Test_KVM
Test_VBox
Test_VMW
Test_VMW_Hybrid
Test_WHS

Any other suggestions? Objections?
If not, I'll do the change in the first week of June. That means
changing names in both BuildBot and Testman.

Cheers,

Colin