Dear all,

We are now running Jira 6 in production, after a long fight.
Thanks to the Atlassian support for their care and help in this process.

If you spot anything unusual, please report to me either by mail or on
Jira, ONLINE project.

With my best regards,

On 06/10/2015 04:34 PM, Pierre Schweitzer wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> We have proceed to a complete reimplementation of authentication server
> which serves Jira & Fisheye. The purpose is to rely on something
> maintained and stable.
>
> It should not change anything for you on daily usage. 58 accounts have
> been left out and will not be able to connect to Jira due to
> incompatible account name (using invalid chars). If you happen to be
> incapable of log in, please contact me so that I can rename your account.
> New accounts cannot be created with such invalid chars any longer.
>
> As a side note, this was a major blocker for our upgrade to Jira 6. If
> we do not spot anything wrong with our new authentication mechanism,
> then, then the upgrade to Jira 6 should happen in the next days.
>
> With my best regards,

Pierre Schweitzer <pie...@reactos.org>
System & Network Administrator
Senior Kernel Developer