Hi all!

With the Hackfest less than 3 weeks away, let me give you another status update:

* It is important that you now add yourself to https://reactos.org/wiki/ReactOS_Hackfest_2017/Lists or fix up your information there.
Further E-Mails will only go to the people listed there.

* As many of us also attend FrOSCon on Saturday and Sunday (19-20), I'm also going to book the loft for this night. There may be options closer to FrOSCon, but I think not having to hastily check out early on Saturday with the entire equipment outweighs the 1 hour trip between the loft and FrOSCon.

* The Ideas list looks very promising. In order to make the most out of the Hackfest, preparations should begin now. For example, I really want the Git move to happen in October, so let's not hesitate with all necessary source tree restructuring and testing.

There has been no meeting announced for tomorrow, so I'm unsure whether we will have one. In case we do, let's handle any outstanding questions tomorrow.

Cheers,

Colin