Hi all!

I've held a presentation at Hackfest today regarding Licensing Best Practices, different positions about the GPL and its influence, and ways to improve ReactOS' conformance with all involved licenses.

I think we should treat this subject even more seriously than others, given that we are an Open-Source project trying to provide an alternative to a proprietary product. Also licensing questions arise from time to time, which is why we should collect some answers.

Please watch the video at https://youtu.be/OTVVz9VLisU or see the slides at https://svn.reactos.org/press-media/trunk/Events/2017%20-%20Hackfest/Licensing.pdf
Discussions are open now! :)
But if there are no objections, let's introduce SPDX license headers, .ABOUT files, and a complete license list as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Colin