Am 18.03.2018 um 10:30 schrieb Huw Campbell:
> As I suggested last year as well, I would strongly suggest trying to use
> this opportunity to attack
> one of the core issues for reactos, such as stabilising the memory
> manager; bringing up
> SMP support; or boldly porting to x64.

From the experiences of the last years, our students hardly begin as NT
experts who could attack the most complex problems right away.
Even less, we could make up a roadmap for these problems and find
adequate mentors.

Therefore, we explicitly focus on smaller tasks this year. There are
enough important ones and students are more likely to succeed *and* stay
with the project.

Cheers,

Colin