This change (on my own code snippet btw, see commit 5a1a35ca5a6) was necessary
because otherwise, the StringPrintf call that is done below (which would then
use a WindowTitleU.Buffer == NULL) would generate the harderror dialog title:
"(null)" (in addition to other strings being appended), instead of just an
empty string.
And so the bug is that I forgot to adjust the condition that needs to be
checked before freeing the window title string (if it has been allocated).

Hermès