Hi all!

Let me invite you to the August 2018 meeting, taking place this
Thursday, August 30, 2018 at 19:00 UTC.
Invited members will again receive their credentials shortly before the
meeting.

The current agenda is:

   1. Status Reports (extended)
      Note that this is the first meeting after both GSoC and the
      Hackfest.
      Participants in either effort are encouraged to also report
      their related work, what they liked and didn't like about GSoC/
      Hackfest, and what we could do better next time.

As always, I'm open for additional proposals.
I also have to announce that I will definitely be unavailable during the
entire September, so someone else has to invite for and lead the
September meeting.

Best regards,

Colin