De : Ros-dev [mailto:ros-dev-boun...@reactos.org] De la part de Javier Agustìn
Fernàndez Arroyo
Envoyé : mardi 4 septembre 2018 12:44
À : ReactOS Development List
Objet : [ros-dev] Virtual consoles using ntvdm

A crazy idea ..

What about implementing some kind of virtual consoles, just like Linux? The
point is, using ntvdm subsystem, we could allow only console (DOS) apps to run
in there. And some kind of "you are running a console. Switch to desktop to run
this app!" Message is anyone tried to run another stuff

What do you think?

A side effect could be, allow remote connections, etc ... :)