;-) yes but it would make the group of users much smaller. an windows-replacement that can run all windows programs, including those of windows 10 can be used as a stable replacement for everyone, when the target would be xp/2003 most people and most new hardware would not benefit from it. but luckily david pointed out also support for newer windows versions is planned.