It is common use to start beta from 0.5 because it is half way up to 1.0. bringing 0.5 as alpha willl cause much disappointment and is confusing for users. I think an interesting point to talk about would be a roadmap. when can average users start to use reactos as their daily os? Is reactos able to become usable as windows-alternative before windows is gone and forgotten?