Hi, Costin!

First of all, welcome to ReactOS community! I advice you to join our IRC
(#reactos-dev on freenode.net) where you can chat with developers in more
informal way.
For initial contribution, you can take some small bug/task on Jira, there
is a starter-project
<https://jira.reactos.org/issues/?jql=labels%3Dstarter-project%20and%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20>
label for that, but feel free to take any.
What's your area of interest? Kernel mode stuff, user space, web
development?

Cheers,
Victor Perevertkin