And still speaking GreatLordish! :-)

On 1/14/2020 12:54 PM, gedmurphy.mailli...@gmail.com wrote:

Greatlord, still lurking in the shadows 😊

:waves:

*From:* Ros-dev <ros-dev-boun...@reactos.org> *On Behalf Of *Magnus Olsen
*Sent:* 13 January 2020 21:27
*To:* ReactOS Development List <ros-dev@reactos.org>
*Subject:* Re: [ros-dev] wined3d, Mesa for Windows

Hi

I was the one 2003 started opengl and driectx support in ReactOS, at 2007 i did have full working directx support with ms own dxg.sys from windows xp, i never finish all thuse part but most are in place after me, next issue i did look into opnengl support hw as well i never look into how exacly opengl work, reactos did not have any hw accertiion support for opengl only software with mesa, today i do not known how the status of the dx a d opengl support works,  before me no doc was fund in msdn and so how it works, ms did release the doc after my implation of what i doc in the code and the wiki