Hello!

Nice to meet you!

please join our web chat ASAP to discuss the details of your proposal

https://chat.reactos.org/reactos/channels/development

03.03.2020, 14:06, "Chaitanya Gadgil" <chaitanya.e...@bmsce.ac.in>:
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Chaitanya Gadgil from Bengaluru,India. I am a first year under-graduate student pursuing Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
I am interested to work with your organization for the GSoC 2020. I am interested to work on the end user development project "Application manager RAPPS".
Goal setting with the project:
Improvising user-system interactions
Easier management of installed applications

My skills are:
1.Programming knowledge in both C and C++
2.Data structures and database management systems
3.Basics of MATLAB and Arduino
4. Mathematics
5. SQL
Member of:
The International Society of Automation
The New York Academy of Sciences
The Mathematical society of BMSCE

Courses enrolled:
Cybersecurity
DBMS
Networking using IOT

Projects:
Developing Smart Wearables using Integrated Sensor Network Architecture
Developing an algorithmic approach to track malnutrition in India

It would be a wonderful experience for me to work with your organization and collaborating for the project.
It would be helpful if I can contact a mentor immediately so that I can interact and start working as soon as possible on the project.
I am also willing to improve my skills if needed.
I can guarantee of setting a good time for the project as I will be having vacations.

Regards,
Chaitanya Gadgil
,