My point still stands regarding this matter as stated on PR. The newly updated
contribution rules are too restrictive and this forces people who don't
contribute to the project with code by submitting their real name, and that's a
big NO from me. I would simply propose the following suggestions:

1. Make such rule only mandatory for people who contribute with code;

2. People such as translators, artists and anyone who doesn't contribute with
code should be exempt from this;

3. If someone wishes to contribute to the project with code but feels
uncomfortable or paranoid to submit their legal name, one can send a legal
document declaring the reason why they shouldn't use their real name but can
use a recognizable alias instead (we will have to think of a template if such
idea ever gets through).

As for the 3rd point, this can confliate with the 1st point as most people will
start asking to use their alias for contributing but that's a naive speculation
from me. I don't know how do other FOSS projects handle this. We have
productive people like I_Kill_Bugs who provides useful patches, it would be of
a great bonus if we can somehow leverage the rules so that people can help the
project.

Regards,

George