Hello guys,

Last try after one person had to step down due to work and rl craziness...

I still look for one or two ppl joining us to Chemnitz Linux Days 2023. Someone interested? Of course I prefer these ppl who know the project, like devs and long time community members, but other are free to ask, too. FREE hotel room and FREE food! Maybe even paid train or car fuel costs which I cannot promise 100% right now.

https://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2023/en

If you wanna take part, ping me please.

Daniel

P.S: Cmon, where are all the German ROS fanboys -girls?!