On 3/16/07, James Masters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Just wondering - does Rose deal with transactions, rollbacks etc. "under the
> hood" (or "under the bonnet" as we say in England) and is therefore ACID
> compliant?

You really don't need any help from your object-relational mapper to
use transactions  -- you can just call commit or rollback on your
database handle.  However, Rose has convenience methods that wrap
these functions.  If you search the documentation for "transaction"
you should find what you're looking for.

- Perrin