Hello,

I did some more tests and it looks as if everything works as it should
but RDBO still gives an error.
This is from a DBI->trace:
    <- fetch= [ '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' 'ZBMED' 'K002054024' 'mysecret' ]
row1 at Object.pm line 385
    <- rows= '0E0' at Object.pm line 387
    <- finish= 1 at Object.pm line 389
    <- STORE('RaiseError' 1)= 1 at Object.pm line 345

As you can see in the first line (I can post the complete log if
necessary) the row is found and fetched but RDBO still gives this error
message:

No such DOD2::Customer_mapping where client_identifier, requester_id =
[EMAIL PROTECTED], ZBMED at test05.pl line 10

If I change the connection from DBD::Proxy to DBD::Oracle it works, no
matter wheather the database is local or remote.

But since I need to access the database with DBD::Proxy in this
application is there any chance that this is going to work? Must be some
minor change, after all the record is fetched already.

- Michael