On 12/21/07 4:21 PM, Ted Zlatanov wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 15:59:58 -0500 Hans Dieter Pearcey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> HDP> On Fri, Dec 21, 2007 at 02:56:07PM -0600, Ted Zlatanov wrote:
>>> I couldn't find an example in the docs of how to set up
>>> Rose::DB::Object::Loader with a properly pluralizing convention manager.

Your setup looks right to me, but...

>>> I tried the following, but I keep getting a class called "Currencie"
>>> from a table called "currencies" for example.  I must be missing
>>> something.

...apparently what you really need is a "properly *singularizing* convention
manager."  Since your tables are plural and you want singular classes, you
need some code that converts English plurals to singular.  But...

> Unfortunately Lingua::EN::Inflect only goes from singular to plural.

...so there you have it.

> Any advice or am I stuck making my own word lists?

It shouldn't be too hard to make a reasonable plural-to-singular subroutine
that handles all of your cases and maybe a few more :)

-John