As I read, Data Modeler is agreed to be an immature
tool, and is not a trivial choice for Data Modeling in
Rose.

I'm working in a project based on UML analysis and
Design. we want to model our classes to an Oracle DB,
but we know it doesn't support all Oracle features. on
the Other hand Oracle8 Add-In support all Oracle
features, but doesn't integrate with Classes and
Objects from Logical View.

We want to somehow change the Data Modeler to feet our
needs. we need something like Template in
Model-Assistant for costumizing the way it works.

Does anyone know how, if at all, can it be done?

Thanks,
Danny

=====
Daniel Kalderon
Tal : 972-3-9520268

Innovate

Btw, all my writing thoughts are at : http://stage.co.il/Authors/DanielKalderon

* Archive of messages:
http://www.rational.com/products/rose/usergroups/rose_forum.jtmpl
* Other Requests: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*
* To unsubscribe from the list, please send email
*