Hi

> Is it possible to make Rose only display the public operations and
> attributes in a class diagram? Sometimes I need to reduce the
> size of the
> diagram by hiding the private etc members. Rose allows me to
> toggle *all*
> members on and off, but not based on visibility. Relationships can be
> filtered based on visibility, but I haven't found anything
> about members.

If you right button on the class in the diagram, select the menu items:

Options->Select Compartment Items and then pick the elements you want in
that diagram for that class.

Note that Show All Attributes or Hide Compartment *overrides* any selection
you make in the Select Compartment Items.

regards

anthony

* Archive of messages:
http://www.rational.com/products/rose/usergroups/rose_forum.jtmpl
* Other Requests: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*
* To unsubscribe from the list, please send email
*