Hi, We start a brand new development to replace an old software, but the stakeholders of the project are still not convince of the benefit to use the RUP process. They develop the old software without any development process, and they had lot of problem with schedules, defects etc. My question: Is any one know where i can find information (statistic etc) to prove that a RUP process reduce the cost and schedule of a development and increase the fiabilty of the system ?? May be lot of you had experience about your development and your evaluation the benefit of the RUP process.

Any help will be very helpful

Thank you

Yves Gagnon
Analyst