On Monday 11 Sep 2006 15:10, Guillaume Laurent wrote:
> Chris Cannam wrote:
> > Here's my go at tidying up the list.  Let me know what features (and
> > people!) I've overlooked...
>
> Can we hold on until I finish the fix for the loop rule autoscrolling
> bug ? Hopefully in the next few days.

We're not scheduled for a release until the end of this week (Friday or
Saturday) anyway, so there may not be any need to hold on.

btw the ruler signal/slot stuff changed during the day or two before that
prerelease -- I fixed some incorrect behaviour on click/drag in the top ruler
(without Shift) in the notation and matrix.  That probably won't have any
bearing on the bug you're talking about, it just means to make sure you're up
to date as the surrounding landscape has been changing a bit.

Chris