On 10 May 2012 16:18, Richard Bown <richard.b...@ferventsoftware.com> wrote:
> Current Core Dev
>
> Michael
> Tom Breton
> Daren Beattie
> Ian Gardner
>
> A plan for the future Dev direction if any.  Having no plan is also fine.

Can we also survey: How many developers are potentially interested in
unit tests or other automated testing? Who thinks they might actually
manage to put together a test or three, if there was a general effort
to do so? Which areas (within the code) would you be most interested
in trying to exercise?

I know that both Daren and Ian have raised the subject before (without
much response, including from me I'm afraid).

Chris