On 10/15/2016 02:00 PM, Aere Greenway wrote:
> All of the several '.rg' files that cause Rosegarden to crash when
> Rosegarden.  But when you try to load them with version 16.06, a crash
> occurs.

   Thanks for catching this.  It should be fixed in [r14776].

> I don't know what it is about the files that causes the crash. Some are
> complex, and some are simple.

   See bug #1536 for details.  I wasn't handling the case where a Track
was pointing to an Instrument that doesn't exist.  This is a common and
normal situation that we need to be able to handle, so your files are a
very valuable regression test.

Rosegarden-devel mailing list
Rosegarden-devel@lists.sourceforge.net - use the link below to unsubscribe