On 02/16/2018 09:18 AM, Rosegarden SVN repository wrote:

Bank Editor: Switch from tabs to a scroll area

This allows the bank editor to fit on smaller screens. It
also allows more banks and keys to be seen on larger screens.

I wonder why we never thought of that? Smaller screens were the norm the last time we wrestled with the bank editor, and it was a real problem we just kind of kicked down the road in the hopes that everybody would have big screens one day. Historically, most people with big bank editing jobs to do always gravitated toward the converter script, so I guess it seemed acceptable to whistle past that particular cemetery.

Your solution seems practical and effective!

--
D. Michael McIntyre