On Mon, 3 Dec 2018, at 11:43, Chris Cannam wrote:
> [S] V670 The uninitialized class member 'm_intervals' is used to
> initialize the 'm_size' member. Remember that members are initialized in
> the order of their declarations inside a class. Tuning.cpp 394
> First one to be attributable to Michael, I think. The author mentions
> that this is not common - I thought that compilers warned about it,
> which would explain why it's not common but not why this example
> persisted.

Think I was misled by svn there - not Michael's code but an "external
submission". Also, this isn't picked up by the compiler because the problem is
not that the initialisers have a different order from the declarations, but
that the declaration order is already wrong for the dependencies involved.

Chris