On Friday, April 29, 2011, miker291 wrote:

> I am using Rosegarden 11.02 in AV linux. When I am running it in the matrix
> editor> some of the notes are grey and cannot be edited (moved around,
> copied or anything).

Since 10.02, you can open multiple segments in a single matrix view, but you
can only edit one of them at a time.  Notes that are in a segment other than
the one that's active for editing show up in gray.  There's a big red wheel
toward the lower left of the screen that allows you to switch which segment is
active for editing.
--
D. Michael McIntyre