Hi,

I can't seem to add a pitch bend ruler in the matrix view if the device
for the track is a Synth. If it is the general midi I can. The
workaround is to select general midi, re-open the matrix editor and, add
the pitch bend ruler, re-set to Synth.
Is this known?

Using 11.06 on debian testing (wheezy) amd64.

Thanks,
Lornenzo.