Hi,

I have a MIDI file that I'm trying to use in RG, alongside other
tracks (some audio, some RG MIDI). It turns out the MIDI file has a
broken BPM setting (120 instead of 128). If I force the BPM in
rosegarden to 128, the imported MIDI track won't match up with my
other tracks (e.g. audio tracks). If I keep the BPM at 120, I won't be
able to edit other MIDI tracks in RG (they won't match up with my
audio tracks, again).

To make matters worse, the Adjust -> Stretch dialog is completely
non-intuitive and won't allow me (AFAICT) to stretch by a specified
fraction, i.e. 128 / 120.

Is there a way to change the BPM, but preserve the absolute durations
in the imported MIDI track? Or to stretch by a specific fraction?

Or, as a workaround, is there some other utility to edit a MIDI file
and change the broken tempo (short of going into a hex editor)?

Thanks,
Dan