On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 11:43 PM, D. Michael McIntyre <
michael.mcint...@rosegardenmusic.com> wrote:

> ====== ROSEGARDEN 11.11.42, codename "Edelweiss" RELEASED ======
>
> Rosegarden 11.11.42 is released on this, the 42nd day of November.  Really,
> it's the 41st day of November, but 42 was more fun.

As promised I've now released an updated Alpha 2 package for the Windows
build here:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/rosegarden/files/rosegarden/11.11/Windows/

This package has a few structural improvements:

- Recently merged from the main branch so most of the 11.11.42 features
should be available.
- Localised language support is now working.
- All support files from the regular rosegarden distribution as well as all
necessary DLLs are now packaged.
- Fonts are installed automatically.
- If you also install Lilypond for Windows then you can get Print
Previewing/Printing/PDF generation working.
- Path problems should be fixed.

No other changes at this point but we should be a little more up to date
and the installation and packaging should now be more robust.  If you're
upgrading from the first Alpha 1 package then please uninstall it and you
may have a little manual tidy up to complete that.

Cheers,
Richard