I just wanted to add my support for the enthusiasm and effort
Michael has made supporting RG for as long as he has.
I have used RG sporadically over the last three years and I
have always been impressed by what has been achieved
by people just working for the enjoyment and limited (if
any) financial reward.

My opinion, for what it's worth, is that sometimes it is
healthier to leave something behind rather than be consumed by
self-generated pressure to keep it moving forward. I have
been subscribed to the rosegarden-user mailing list for perhaps three
years and Michael strikes me as being a really nice guy.
When I read some of his posts, he appears to be balancing a lot
of responsibility (work, income, etc.) with providing a
valuable service to others in his RG work. I'm not sure it makes him
entirely happy though, which is a shame but quite
understandable. Please Michael, don't kill yourself over this thing.