Yes, but for the windows port so far audio isn't in scope.  And if it was I
probably wouldn't do it with JACK I have to say.  Purely because I've got bored
of fancy APIs for stuff and different models you're forced to adopt to use
them,  ALSA and JACK did it for me.

Midi with Rtmidi and ? for audio.  Maybe portaudio.  Cross that bridge as and
when.  And if.

Agree that website and docs and tutorials require a refresh. IMHO would be nice
to have a clean, modern, fresh approach to website and shift the black
/italics.  But yes, we've been here before..