I've been working on a new composition and had 10 tracks going nicely. I was
able to record to any track and get the correct sound. Now I can't.

This went wrong when I started to add/delete entire tracks and change the
logical order. I remembered this is *exactly* what happened quite some time ago
with normal playback, and I think it was Michael who fixed it.

What I'm wondering now is whether the recording system doesn't use the same
code as the playback, but possibly a copy-paste of the original faulty code.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk