On 10 May 2012 16:18, Richard Bown <richard.b...@ferventsoftware.com> wrote:
> Devs or Interested in Ports

I'm not particularly interested in a Mac port and don't especially
want one, but I'm certainly competent to make one and would try to
help out if there was more general interest.

(Why not particularly interested? I just don't see much evidence from
other projects that it increases the active developer base, it'll only
make for difficulties with users because it's not a very "Mac-like"
app)

Chris