On 18 May 2012 01:06, steve conrad <steve.x.con...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Was that meant to be snide?

Haha -- as in, "if your examples don't work, just delete them! and you're done"

I read Michael's reply as meaning that he'd already found and fixed
this in the example pieces in the source tree, but that the examples
quick-link in the RG file dialog points to a cached set of example
files so you might simply be looking at an older version. Hence,
delete the cache and restart.

Of course, I might be misinterpreting too.

Chris