Hi,

On 19/08/12 09:25, Holger Marzen wrote:
> Say:
>
> - Track 1
> - Fluidsynth plugin, GM Soundfont, drumset-sounds
> - One Segment already recorded
>
> When I record an additional segment with an USB-keyboard (piano-keys,
> not computer keys) while the existing segment is played then some new
> notes get severely delayed or swallowed. They are recorded at the right
> timestamp but their sound is delayed, what confuses me while recording.
>
> Ist that a known issue? Is it fixed in versions after 11.06?

It might not be a Rosegarden issue... I would check if your jack is
set-up to use realtime and a good low latency? I've experienced this
being rather important for fluidsynth 'smoothness', although in my
experience less relevant with the fluidsynt, Although I must say I have
very little experience with usb (musical) keyboard.

Lorenzo