Hi all,

some plugins are unusable for me because I cannot enter arbitrary
values. The AM pitch shifter plugin has a range from 0.25 to 4. But I
cannot enter values directly.

It doesn't seem to be a language problem (messing with , and .). Even if
I start Rosegarden with
  LANG=en_us.utf8 rosegarden
I cannot set the values directly. Setting them with the mouse (turning
the knob) works but is way too coarse. Entering the value in the input
field or using up and down arrows always leads to the minimum value of
0.25.

Rosegarden version is 11.06.

Any ideas?